Focusing on the person - International Patient Service
Our International Patient Service (IPS) is your contact for all matters concerning your stay at the Klinikum Augsburg, the Clinic for Children and Young People and the Klinikum Augsburg South. IPS enables you to concentrate exclusively on your health.
If you are considering treatment at the Klinikum Augsburg, IPS will send you non-binding information on the possible treatment and the expected costs. You will receive an preliminary treatment plan that provide all-important information for you and the doctor of your confidence in your home country.
Our International Patient Service will advice you on our different accommodation possibilities.
Here you can take a walk through our VIP Medical Unit.
If you wish to continue your stay in Germany after completing your treatment or for example, you are transferred to another clinic for rehabilitation, IPS will be there to assist you.
IPS assists you with:
- information regarding the treatment plan and estimated price
- queries on financial insurance arrangements and payment options
- visa formalities
- arrival (for example airport transfer)
- registration formalities
- arrangement of an interpreter
- care throughout the entire stay
- accommodation in an hotel